yconic - Degree of difficulty
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Degree of difficulty

A photo of Aphex Aphex
Hey guys, I decided to take a semester off to decide which program I want to enroll in come January (second semester). my choices for university are either Waterloo or McMaster and my course options are Sociology, psychology, or lastly political science. Not to sound lazy and what not, but I would like to take the easiest of these three choices. So, in you opinion which course is the easiest; political science, sociology, or psychology? Thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of vel vel
Look at the courses that will be taught and decide for yourself. The differences in difficulty between those majors is almost negligible. Also, bad mindset to start off university with. But to answer your question, look ath your course calendar and see what are the necessary courses for first year and decide from there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
Depends on the school and your interest level in each. But my money is definitely on sociology.

I agree with vel though. Difficulty should not be a (main) criterion when looking at programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0