yconic - Depressed Hard + Stressed!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Depressed Hard + Stressed!

A photo of OttawaCeltic OttawaCeltic
Group 3 to graduate? WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

Ok,Ok gotta settle down....
On a sheet at my school it says to graduate you need a Group 3:

Grade 11 or 12 Science, French as a second language, Technology studies, Computer Studies, Co-op.

So... what in the world doesFrench as a second language mean?

I take Immersion courses, but I dont know if they count as it!!! Im so confused!:cheese:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Bluesharpies Bluesharpies
Check with guidance, but if I fulfilled that with core French, immersion should definitely fulfill the requirement as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711
French as a second language means a french language course (ie. core, extended, or immersion french, etc.). That doesn't include a course in another topic that is taught in french (ie. geography or careers taught in french). It also doesn't include grade 9 french because that is part of your 15 set compulsory courses.

Also, I just checked and language courses aren't part of group 3, they count toward group 1. If you need a group 3 course that means a course in science, technological education, or coop. Maybe you should double check with guidance as to what you still need?
Was this helpful? Yes 0