yconic - did this happen to anyone else?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

did this happen to anyone else?

A photo of Rya Rya
Hi guys
so I apllied to Mcmaster and other universities like uoft, and western on december 25, 2011. I have got an email frm both uoft and western that have received my application and they also sent me the codes.
But i didnt get anything like that from mcmaster even though apllied to three fo their programs and its been like more than a week since I heard back from the other uni. Does mcmaster usually take this long? I am stessing out, guys so please answer my question and tahnk you for all your help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
Have you tried contacting to see if this is how they usually go about applications? Sorry, I have no personal experiences to relate to your situation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Vort3x Vort3x
I applied to Mcmaster engineering and i received an acknowledgement email within two days. i have a similar problem as you: i applied to ryerson on monday and haven't received an email as of yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cr?meGlac Cr?meGlac
Well I only applied less than a week ago but I got emails from all the universities except McMaster. Try calling them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rya Rya

@CrèmeGlacée wrote
Well I only applied less than a week ago but I got emails from all the universities except McMaster. Try calling them.

So you havent received anything yet too right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xoblackout xoblackout

@Rya wrote
Hi guys
so I apllied to Mcmaster and other universities like uoft, and western on december 25, 2011. I have got an email frm both uoft and western that have received my application and they also sent me the codes.
But i didnt get anything like that from mcmaster even though apllied to three fo their programs and its been like more than a week since I heard back from the other uni. Does mcmaster usually take this long? I am stessing out, guys so please answer my question and tahnk you for all your help.

The universities closes during the Christmas break and re open January 4th or something.

I think they'll send you an email soon. I know many universities didn't email some of my friends for a long time! And me too, it took like a week and a half to receive an email from Waterloo. I even got accepted a week ago and they haven't emailed me yet! It happens often. Don't worry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I received an e-mail of confirmation on January 6th, applied about 2 weeks before the deadline.

Was this helpful? Yes 0