yconic - did universities begin sending out acceptances? please im stressed to the max
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

did universities begin sending out acceptances? please im stressed to the max

A photo of zefyre zefyre
So basically ouac has been updated somewhat but basically my dropped course and private course both appear on it. So They are the same course basically and the day school i got 41 and private school i got a 90 in. will this affect my chances of getting admitted to a university? Private school sent my midterms on the deadline -__- wtf. Because my councellor saw i only had 6 courses on ouac he wouldnt drop it until the midterm came which came in the afternoon. Am i screrwed for life?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
No lol, ALL marks were sent on the DAY of the deadline

this goes for the normal day school marks too

the universities dont sit there refreshing the page waiting for marks to come in, so chances they arent gonna even look at them till the next day until they know all of them are in (which seems to be the case, as i know many ppl who got in a day or 2 after deadline but no one on the day of the deadline)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of futuredoc futuredoc
Mac sent out a ton of acceptance letters today.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bluesharpies Bluesharpies

@futuredoc wrote
Mac sent out a ton of acceptance letters today.

This.

Check each university's websites and your e-mail every few days, rather than just OUAC. I got my acceptance from Mac, but their letter specifically said there'd be a delay between now and when OUAC actually shows the offer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0