yconic - dilemma.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

dilemma.

A photo of winteriscoming winteriscoming
I would say you would need at least high seventies for either of those, especially journalism which would require possibly at least an 80 and good portfolio. I doubt you could get in with a 71 unfortunately.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of MrRoboto MrRoboto
I would say you would need at least high seventies for either of those, especially journalism which would require possibly at least an 80 and good portfolio. I doubt you could get in with a 71 unfortunately.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of amerpaw amerpaw
At most universities, theres this thing you can do where you apply and tell them what has been join on in your life and why your marks dropped. They don't give out a lot of these entries a far, but it's worth a try. I can't remember what it is called though, sorry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JacksonHame JacksonHame
I think it would definitely be better to go for the 500 dollar private school to at LEAST bring the english make up. As a compulsory it has a huge amount of sway on how your marks look to prospective universities. In your situation it would be a lot easier to do that and apply for a larger financial aid plan than it would be to pay for applications that are very unlikely to be accepted.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of katiema katiema
Are there maybe other programs you could take that would cost less? Where I live, upgrading a course (such as English) costs about $300 at the community college, and at the adult ed centres sometimes they are free depending on your age and financial situation. I don't know if this applies to your area, but it's just a thought...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
from http://www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/apply/

"Applicants with circumstances that warrant special consideration may notify Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment in writing, describing the situation and the nature of the exception requested. Ryerson is committed to reviewing each situation on a case by case basis, subject to overall competition and in keeping with the principles of fairness and equity for all applicants."
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted