yconic - Do Grade 11 marks count? PLEASE HELP!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do Grade 11 marks count? PLEASE HELP!

A photo of Rya Rya
So basically i only have 6 grade 11 subjects and the marks are
Math 93
Physics 93
Chem 85
Computer science 97
English 84
Bio 87

These are my marks for grade 11 subjects and the 80s are really scaring me. I know that the marks are low, so i just want to know if the universities will look at the grade 11 marks. I know that they do for early acceptance, but if they dont consider me for early acceptance will they still look at the grade 12 marks? I am sorry if it sounds confusing. Please help me! I am getting so scared because i want to get into u of t, waterloo or mcMaster.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Hahahahahaha. Is this serious?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of purpledog purpledog
They only count for scholarships or early acceptance. I got into university and got scholarships based on my grade 11 and first term grade 12 marks. I have friends who applied later and just used their grade 12 marks. Don't worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran
Yes you need them, but the marks you've got are more than enough...
What program are you looking into?
The gr11 marks only affect your scholarships (only a few) and your early acceptance. They basically look at how consistant you are.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Super Super

@Rya wrote
Math 93
Physics 93
Chem 85
Computer science 97
English 84
Bio 87

These are my marks for grade 11 subjects and the 80s are really scaring me. I know that the marks are low, so i just want to know if the universities will look at the grade 11 marks. I know that they do for early acceptance, but if they dont consider me for early acceptance will they still look at the grade 12 marks? I am sorry if it sounds confusing. Please help me! I am getting so scared because i want to get into u of t, waterloo or mcMaster.

Guys, don't feed the troll. He only wants sympathy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh
My grade 11 marks were pretty crappy, and my grade 12 marks were spectacular. So if you are confident that you can get really good marks next year, don't worry. Otherwise, worry and study hard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011

@Rya wrote
Math 93
Physics 93
Chem 85
Computer science 97
English 84
Bio 87

Unless you're trolling, let me tell you that those marks are not low. Depending on your program, those marks are good enough for early acceptance. Universities do look at your grade 12 marks even after accepting you, but won't revoke you unless you fail to meet the minimum requirements for the program (meaning you could drop a lot and still not be revoked).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doop Doop
Only for early acceptance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0