yconic - Do i have a chance for Laurier or Mcmaster Program?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do i have a chance for Laurier or Mcmaster Program?

A photo of NiruMan92 NiruMan92
I have just finished my victory lap and second semester i am taking 2 night school courses and 2 private school courses.

My current marks i have are my top 2 (gr.12) which are:
Advanced Functions: 82%
Early Morning Robotics: 87%

I am taking 2 private school courses:
English: 90%
International Business: 95%

I am taking 2 night school courses:
Calc: 82%
Data: 86%

my top 6 avg is 87%

What are the chances of me getting into Laurier for bba (business admin) program or Mcmaster Commerce program? Do you think it will affect me because i am doing a victory lap and i am taking private school? I really want to get into the Laurier program but i have to wait till second semester midterms so that i will get accepted. Do you think i have a chance at it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of prefontaine prefontaine
Mac: for sure.
Laurier: your on the line. If you fill out the ABS well then I'm confident in your chance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@prefontaine wrote
Laurier: your on the line. If you fill out the ABS well then I'm confident in your chance.

+ 1

Laurier may be tight. Cutoff will probably be about 86, but could be as high as 87 or 88.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Flight93 Flight93

@NiruMan92 wrote
I have just finished my victory lap and second semester i am taking 2 night school courses and 2 private school courses.

My current marks i have are my top 2 (gr.12) which are:
Advanced Functions: 82%
Early Morning Robotics: 87%

I am taking 2 private school courses:
English: 90%
International Business: 95%

I am taking 2 night school courses:
Calc: 82%
Data: 86%

my top 6 avg is 87%

What are the chances of me getting into Laurier for bba (business admin) program or Mcmaster Commerce program? Do you think it will affect me because i am doing a victory lap and i am taking private school? I really want to get into the Laurier program but i have to wait till second semester midterms so that i will get accepted. Do you think i have a chance at it?

You've definitely got a chance for Mac, and Laurier seems like a high possibility as well. I sent you a Message for more info. check inbox
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maddie_271 maddie_271

@prefontaine wrote

agreed
Was this helpful? Yes 0