yconic - do i have a chance for waterloo math?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

do i have a chance for waterloo math?

A photo of danselikeme danselikeme
I have a 84 average :P
the only thing is i screwed up advanced functions with only a 79% so i dont know if they look at marks individuallyyy
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of link link
I'm guessing it'll heavily depend on your AIF. I applied to the program aswell with a 85.3% average and haven't been accepted yet. Someone in another thread i created said he was rejected from the math program with like an 88% average because he didn't have any good ECs. If you're AIF is strong, you might have a good chance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of danselikeme danselikeme

@link wrote
I'm guessing it'll heavily depend on your AIF. I applied to the program aswell with a 85.3% average and haven't been accepted yet. Someone in another thread i created said he was rejected from the math program with like an 88% average because he didn't have any good ECs. If you're AIF is strong, you might have a good chance.

my AIF was pretty good. i volunteered for over 300 hrs and i have done lots of extra curriculars so hoefully!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aimango aimango
You will be fine. There are a lot of spots for waterloo math so you have pretty good chances. they won't look at individual marks, if they did then they'd take forever to accept everyone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0