yconic - Do I still have a chance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do I still have a chance?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm applying to Schulich this year and I'm estimating that my top 6 average will be somewhere between 88 and 90 percent. I am part of EC's such as Athletic Council, Business Council, school soccer team, and a local town youth council. What do you guys think, do I still have somewhat of a chance?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of mundane12321 mundane12321

@aimster wrote
I'm applying to Schulich this year and I'm estimating that my top 6 average will be somewhere between 88 and 90 percent. I am part of EC's such as Athletic Council, Business Council, school soccer team, and a local town youth council. What do you guys think, do I still have somewhat of a chance?

88 most likely not
89-90 with amazing ECs, it is possible, but still unlikely.
ibba or bba though?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@mundane12321 wrote

@aimster wrote

88 most likely not
ibba or bba though?

I'm most likely going to a 90 (like 89.5%), it's definitely within my reach. And I'm applying to BBA.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erudite erudite

@aimster wrote

@mundane12321 wrote

@aimster wrote

88 most likely not
ibba or bba though?

I'm most likely going to a 90 (like 89.5%), it's definitely within my reach. And I'm applying to BBA.

Probably, if you go to a reputable high school
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
89.5? Most likely no. Schulich doesn't round up.

My high school has a very good reputation among universities for very strict grading. Two of my friends wanted to get into Schulich with 89.7 and 89.9. Both had strong ECs and essays. They didn't get it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0