yconic - Do universities acre about virtual school courses?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do universities acre about virtual school courses?

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
I am taking one course in virtual school (elearning) and the rest are in day school. Dou you think they will care ? or do they have no preference?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of itruffles itruffles
Probably depends on the school, but UofT doesn't ... http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/futurestudents/admissions/guidance/frequently-asked-questions
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@itruffles wrote
Probably depends on the school, but UofT doesn't ... http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/futurestudents/admissions/guidance/frequently-asked-questions

Thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
if the course code is the exact same there is no way for them to tell if it was virtual school/nightschool/summerschool

that being said make sure there isn't an extra letter at the end of it...i think i've seen an A at the end of some of them....i know for private school its either an A or a P.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C
Like 90% of universities treat private/virtual/night etc etc same if they are approved by the ministry of education.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak

@Jack555 wrote
if the course code is the exact same there is no way for them to tell if it was virtual school/nightschool/summerschool

that being said make sure there isn't an extra letter at the end of it...i think i've seen an A at the end of some of them....i know for private school its either an A or a P.

But the course delivery method appears once you click on the course code... so how sure are you of this fact?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Waterloo DOES CARE.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Why was my post removed?..nd i never applied to waterloo so its ok.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zeal Zeal
I did my entire second semester online (I am almost done, finishing in may), and I was accepted to all schools I applied to (UofT, Mac, Western) but not Waterloo, but it had nothing to do with the fact some of my prerequisites were done online.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555

@amhsirak wrote

@Jack555 wrote

But the course delivery method appears once you click on the course code... so how sure are you of this fact?

oh nvm then
but i really haven't seen it negatively effect anyone
Was this helpful? Yes 0