yconic - Do universities based entrance scholarships on your top six or your full load average?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do universities based entrance scholarships on your top six or your full load average?

A photo of kaileykittykat kaileykittykat
At U of Guelph, if you have an 85% or above, you get a $2000 scholarship, but if you're 90% or above, you get $3000. Clearly, I would prefer the latter, but my top six average is an almost-90% (will be a 90% by the final report card), while my full load average (all seven courses) is an 87%-ish. Which average will they use for scholarship offers?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of erudite erudite
Your top 6 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@kaileykittykat wrote
At U of Guelph, if you have an 85% or above, you get a $2000 scholarship, but if you're 90% or above, you get $3000. Clearly, I would prefer the latter, but my top six average is an almost-90% (will be a 90% by the final report card), while my full load average (all seven courses) is an 87%-ish. Which average will they use for scholarship offers?

Your top 6 including your pre req's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0