yconic - Do you hate weird people?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do you hate weird people?

A photo of blurX blurX
Seriously, especially the one who is always seems to be alone and avoid eye contact all the time.

nvm...those people are invisible..no one cares at all...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
53 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Keja Keja
Ummm, why would you have any reason to hate them? You don't know what has happened in their lives, and they are usually like that for a reason.
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of fishykarm fishykarm
you can't judge a book by it's cover:!:
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of Zion Zion
I hate people who try to be weird so that they stand out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo

@Zion wrote
I hate people who try to be weird so that they stand out.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Can't understand why a person would hate a loner who is just minding his own business.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stranger Stranger

@blurX wrote
Seriously, especially the one who is always seems to be alone and avoid eye contact all the time.

LOL, yeah, that's me...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9

@blurX wrote

You chose to post this, and it means you do care
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
:!: [size=9]What is the point of this thread?[/size]:!:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
It depends by the level of weirdness. Just weird is like cool, your fun. Really weird is awkward.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gingerlizard gingerlizard
I'm also a weird person.

There can be awkwardness with extremely weird people,
though no need for haters
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blurX blurX

@gingerlizard wrote
I'm also a weird person.

There can be awkwardness with extremely weird people,
though no need for haters

I just want to find out how do people think of those people...cuz i'm one of those weird people...

sorry if I offended anyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
It also depends on your definition of "weird"..
Might be different from mine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Stranger Stranger

@Matthew wrote

I'm assuming this is a troll, but on the off-chance it isn't, here we go:

About a year ago, I used to be one of the most social people I know, I was always with a bunch of friends, happy, etc. Life was good

In November of this past year, I started feeling miserable all the time, like there was nothing that would ever happen to make me feel happy, began to hate my friends, and generally disengage from all social interaction. I told the one guy who was still my best friend this and he said everyone gets like that sometimes. Skip ahead about a month, at this point I firmly believe I'll never be happy again in my life, have paranoid delusions involving the friend I told about how I was feeling telling everyone I know, and everyone I know using that against me, Panic attacks where I run away from people because I believe they can read my mind, feeling like someone stole my soul, and all my friends left me, because no one likes sad people. I never ate anything that my parents didn't make and put in front of me, because if I went out, I was scared something bad would happen if I chose the wrong place. I couldn't look people in the eye because I was so scared (no idea of what now).

I'm on meds and things are better now, although it's tough feeling good again when all my friends left because I was a weird person who was always alone and avoided eye contact.

I'm glad things are better for you now. =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
To OP: I don't hate weird people, but I certainly hate you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of silencei silencei

@blurX wrote

Hate - is that what the world needs? Seriously?

Sorry, but I just think we're all weird in our own unique way(s).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wasi786 Wasi786
Hate is a strong word. Oh yeah and "weird" is relative really. For example, a guy from China might find an American "weird" and vice versa. To say someone is weird is to judge them and mock them and THAT is wrong.

I reccommend 3 litres of orange juice, 5 tablets of aspirin and a whole lot of Justin Bieber to cure you of this disease.

Have a nice day and love others as you would want to be loved.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mconstan mconstan
nahh bro, they make my life interesting and i couldn't really imagine a world where everyone was plain
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@Wasi786 wrote
I reccommend 3 litres of orange juice, 5 tablets of aspirin and a whole lot of Justin Bieber to cure you of this disease.

Huh?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Wasi786 wrote

Now that was weird...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anthonywhiteway anthonywhiteway
:cat: :compress: :cheers:
@blurX wrote

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@Wasi786 wrote

Replace Justin Bieber with Rebecca Black and this completely describes my friday nights.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@steele wrote

@Wasi786 wrote

Replace Justin Bieber with Rebecca Black and this completely describes my friday nights.

Change this as soon as possible.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@littleroom wrote

@steele wrote

@Wasi786 wrote

Change this as soon as possible.

No, both of those should be replaced with that creepy rapper dude in "Friday".
Was this helpful? Yes 0