yconic - Do you know anyone who got rejected from Ryerson Bcomm?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Do you know anyone who got rejected from Ryerson Bcomm?

A photo of jessicax0x32 jessicax0x32
do you know what their average was?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
My friend's brother was rejected from Ryerson, as well as Guelph and Windsor....I think he has a 75 right now. He's trying to make a decision right now: Go to Nipissing BBA, or stay back another year to get into a better school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vince1266 vince1266

@gassergasser wrote
My friend's brother was rejected from Ryerson, as well as Guelph and Windsor....I think he has a 75 right now. He's trying to make a decision right now: Go to Nipissing BBA, or stay back another year to get into a better school.

There is absolutely NO way anyone can get rejected from Windsor with a 75. The highest cut-off average I've seen for any program is a 75. I happen to be going to Windsor next year and then plan on transferring to Ivey after 2nd year. I wouldn't suggest for your friend's brother to stay back another year in high school. I've had a few friends myself who have done that and all I've heard are signs of regret. He won't like it at all and by only taking a couple courses, its so easy to get distracted and fall behind in all courses. As well, there's nothing wrong with going to a smaller school, such as Nipissing or Windsor for the first 1 or two years of uni. In fact, out of the six people I know who got Ivey AEO at my school, only 1 is actually going for it, while the rest are staying back in Windsor for the first two years since it is both cheaper and less competitive. Hope that helped
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EastSideBoyz EastSideBoyz
I know people that have been put onto the waiting list for Ryerson for numerous programs..

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jmb jmb
friend with a 76.5 average got waitlisted...
Was this helpful? Yes 0