yconic - Does any one know about anything for archery?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Does any one know about anything for archery?

A photo of JessLandrie JessLandrie
The last few years I have taken part in numerous archery competitions and have come out with many successes. I have won nationals indoor in 2010, mother of all shoots, my provincials for the last two years and, unfortunately due to not being as well prepared as I wanted I placed third in Nationals Outdoor for three-d, fita and fita field, plus numerous other medals in smaller competitions. I say I was not prepared because on March 18th 2011 I went into heart failure due to an allergic reaction that continuosly rebounded and I needed to much epi for my heart... in other words I was very ill for a seventeen year old. It was a long time before I was able too shoot, and even than I ws constantly tired. I know that the archery world is not that big, and that is why I fear my bronzes this past summer will not be enough. If anyone can help me or knows of any scholarships or advice please feel free to comment, I will take all the help I can have. Be honest as possible, I love archery but if it is a lost cause I can handle that too. ~thankyou in advance
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies