yconic - Does anybody know what the conditional offer is for Queen's Commerce and Rotman?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Does anybody know what the conditional offer is for Queen's Commerce and Rotman?

A photo of ninaaftermath ninaaftermath
I didn't get my acceptances yet, but I want to make sure that I do maintain their minimum average on my final marks. Also, what is the average requirement for the prerequisites?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of QueensHSL2011 QueensHSL2011

@ninaaftermath wrote
I didn't get my acceptances yet, but I want to make sure that I do maintain their minimum average on my final marks. Also, what is the average requirement for the prerequisites?

Hey, I hope this answers your question.

You have to keep an 80 average after your offer of admission.

- HSL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninaaftermath ninaaftermath

@QueensHSL2011 wrote

@ninaaftermath wrote

Hey, I hope this answers your question.

You have to keep an 80 average after your offer of admission.

- HSL

Thank you for the reply. May I ask if there is an average requirement for English and math, or do I just have to maintain an overall average of 80 ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of QueensHSL2011 QueensHSL2011
[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. May I ask if there is an average requirement for English and math, or do I just have to maintain an overall average of 80 ? [/quote]

It will tell you on your offer what you have to maintain. But it is just an overall 80 average unless they have changed it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0