yconic - Does Ivey wait for your second semester mid term marks?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Does Ivey wait for your second semester mid term marks?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
My grade 11 marks aren't so great and some of my first semester grade 12 marks are not in the 90s...
Will Ivey wait for second semester midterm marks?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Yes, they stressed that they will not accept students just based on grade 11 and gr 12 marks 1st semester. However, I don't know if I saw wrong, but on the AEO facebook page, I remember seeing that they would send early offers starting from March 30. I tried to find this information again to clarify but I can't find it anymore...

EDIT
Oh, I didn't realize that the inside track page says that first round of offers is on March 30.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@heesoup wrote
Yes, they stressed that they will not accept students just based on grade 11 and gr 12 marks 1st semester. However, I don't know if I saw wrong, but on the AEO facebook page, I remember seeing that they would send early offers starting from March 30. I tried to find this information again to clarify but I can't find it anymore...

Oh thanks so much! What a relief! I also heard that Ivey's extended...Is that true?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I think I also heard that they are picking more applicants this year for AEO since they are in the process of building a new building :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@heesoup wrote
I think I also heard that they are picking more applicants this year for AEO since they are in the process of building a new building :)

Oh okay cool. So I'm pretty confident with my supplementary application. My marks...are borderline 90s. Like very very borderline. It can easily be in the high 80s.
But Ivey has accepted people with high 80s in the past right? Even before they started expanding?
Was this helpful? Yes 0