yconic - Does Schulich accept repeated courses?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Does Schulich accept repeated courses?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi,

I repeated advanced functions in private school and got a much better mark, but will Schulich accept people with repeated courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of erudite erudite
Yes. And you have to provide a reason why you did.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shadowbuddy shadowbuddy
I repeated a course as well, I was wondering if there's any guidelines for the letter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of yookii yookii
Same situation here! I repeated my english mark at private school just recently, so im wondering if they will really accept those students, like will schulich deduct marks? I mean, if there are two students, both with a 92 lets say, but one have all their grades from day school and the other student got a repeated english mark, will schulich really VIEW these two students the same? Basically, im just concerned whether or not schulich will really accept students with repeated grades.

ONE last question, when does schulich hand out offers, like usually, and when are midterms submitted into OUAC?

Thank you so much and please reply!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of yookii yookii
Same situation here! I repeated my english mark at private school just recently, so im wondering if they will really accept those students, like will schulich deduct marks? I mean, if there are two students, both with a 92 lets say, but one have all their grades from day school and the other student got a repeated english mark, will schulich really VIEW these two students the same? Basically, im just concerned whether or not schulich will really accept students with repeated grades.

ONE last question, when does schulich hand out offers, like usually, and when are midterms submitted into OUAC?

Thank you so much and please reply!
Was this helpful? Yes 0