yconic - Dorm vs Off Campus
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Dorm vs Off Campus

A photo of Katraa Katraa
So I'm going away for uni next year and was wondering if it was cheaper to dorm or live off campus. If I live off campus, I'll be living with my friend, so we'll be sharing all the costs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Living OC is SO much cheaper! The rent is cheaper, and you don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on your meal plan.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Stay off campus at all costs. Not only will you save money, you won't become a rampant sexual deviant criminal, chasing your next drug fix (that happens on campus).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@ARMY101 wrote
Stay off campus at all costs. Not only will you save money, you won't become a rampant sexual deviant criminal, chasing your next drug fix (that happens on campus).

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of threepointonefour threepointonefour
Obviously there is some strong off-campus sentiment. I lived on campus, did well academically (4.0) and had haven't taken any drugs or even had alcohol. There's a little bit of sensationalism in the previous posts...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
Campus is cool but financially, off-campus all the way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0