yconic - Dual business degree
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Dual business degree

A photo of jake123 jake123
Where in ontario can i do a dual degree in both commerce and engineering ? I know you can at do hba and engineering at western but im not interested in going to western
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
You can't do it in undergrad as far as I know. U of T has its skoll program where you finish your engineering degree in 4 years, and finish an accelerated Rotman MBA right after. Idk about the usefulness of it but I do know it's supposed to be extremely competitive.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caveman caveman
Other than Western/Ivey's dual degrees and the UofT Skoll program or w/e it's called, I am not aware of any. The closest you can come I believe is a minor/option in business/econ or something. Remember too that much of business is based off of acquiring "soft skills" and a large part of the curriculum is usually more social-science based. If you do accounting or finance you'll get away from this and learn something more technical, but that's about it (ignoring econ).
Was this helpful? Yes 0