yconic - Early Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Early Acceptance

A photo of Aarthy Aarthy
Is it true some kinesiology programs are already sending out early admission?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of ghonchehd ghonchehd
to where?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx
What average do you need to get early acceptance from mac life sci and western bio-med? (and how early is the earliest acceptance?)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Reality Reality

@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote
What average do you need to get early acceptance from mac life sci and western bio-med? (and how early is the earliest acceptance?)

I got my offers in late February. I had an average of 92%.
There's no 'set' average in getting an early acceptance. You just wait, and hope for the best (the higher your marks, the better your chances obviously).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx

@Reality wrote

@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote

There's no 'set' average in getting an early acceptance. You just wait, and hope for the best (the higher your marks, the better your chances obviously).

Is late February the earliest?

By the way, I love your posts (and username).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Reality Reality

@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote

@Reality wrote

@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote

Is late February the earliest?

By the way, I love your posts (and username).

Earliest I heard was late January (UWO). But she was an exceptional student and fast-tracked a number of Grade 12 courses already. She was also our valedictorian lol.

And why, thank you. I created this alias so that I can spread the harsh reality of university and professional programs, and not the blinded, herded truth (in other words, rumors, or misconceptions) most high school students are exposed to. Hope I can be of innumerable assistance to not just you, but to all who peruse these forums.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Justin604 Justin604
Hey Aarthy, which universities for kinesiology did you apply for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caddiesze caddiesze
I actually received an early acceptance to Waterloo on like December 23rd, right before they went for break I guess..it was for Honours Science and Life Science! so I guess it just depends on the universities.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of al1993 al1993

@caddiesze wrote
I actually received an early acceptance to Waterloo on like December 23rd, right before they went for break I guess..it was for Honours Science and Life Science! so I guess it just depends on the universities.

Hey, what was your average? I'm hoping to get an offer from UW soon..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sarahq93 sarahq93
i got an offer of admission from uwo in early january. however, i heard they offer admission to out of province students first.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brendanguyen brendanguyen
I know Ottawa and Waterloo gave out admissions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0