yconic - Early Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Early Acceptance

A photo of Luna Luna
Has anyone gotten it yet? I know a bunch of people who have been accepted to Laurier already (some of them got their acceptance letters 3 days after they applied). But I applied to Arts at Queen's, Western, and McMaster so I'd like to know when people start getting early acceptance to those schools!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
34 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion
Western acceptances have started, but I don't think Queen's and Mac begin for at least another month.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amberlee amberlee
I just applied to Waterloo Life Science(Regular), Western Med. Science and Windsor Biological Science. The only school I got accepted to so far is Windsor. I know Windsor sends out hundreds of acceptances during December and January though.

Some people at my school will just an 80% average in Grade 11 are getting early acceptance to Carleton.

I haven't heard of anyone getting early acceptance to Queen's or Western yet. I'm sure if you had at least an 90% average and applied in a program that isn't extremely competitive, you should be accepted by March.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of joeylee18 joeylee18
I got an offer from Waterloo (Life Sci and Honours Sci) in December. I know quite a few others who have gotten the same offers from Waterloo too. Other than that, I haven't heard of any other acceptances.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mohammadahmad mohammadahmad

@joeylee18 wrote
I got an offer from Waterloo (Life Sci and Honours Sci) in December. I know quite a few others who have gotten the same offers from Waterloo too. Other than that, I haven't heard of any other acceptances.

What are your marks like, an average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Luna Luna
I've heard of early acceptances from UOttawa now
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BlueEyedJesus BlueEyedJesus
I got my letter a few months back from Umanitoba! i screamed in the middle of the post office xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of danielle31 danielle31
I haven't been accepted yet but i am being considered in to Red River. (I have to submit a portfolio) I hope i get it. That was in december
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
got mine for U of A..
but i got it wayyyy back in november. :cheers:

i know western has started giving out early admission offers, a friend of mines just got hers yesterday.
waterloo also started a while backk..
u of t likes to take their time.. i just received an e-mail back from them saying that they won't start sending out early acceptance offers until the end of january.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jonascrazy86 jonascrazy86
I was just accepted to Laurentian today
:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rebekahdejong rebekahdejong
I was accepted to Carleton, and am very excited.

However I also applied to Waterloo and have not even received a conformation Email unlike a friend of mine who also applied. I did with Carleton and Brock. Should I be worried? Waterloo is my top choice.....I think
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx
When are the earliest offers to Western Bio-Med made?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Luna Luna

@cyynthiia wrote
got mine for U of A..

i know western has started giving out early admission offers, a friend of mines just got hers yesterday.
u of t likes to take their time.. i just received an e-mail back from them saying that they won't start sending out early acceptance offers until the end of january.

Congrats :) What program was your friend accepted to at Western?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Luna wrote

@cyynthiia wrote
got mine for U of A..

Congrats :) What program was your friend accepted to at Western?

thankk you!
she was offered early admission for business.. so i'm guessing the ivey school of business.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
Probably BMOS, not Ivey.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i have nooooo ideaaaa, never thought about business so i've never looked into it.
it's one or the other.
:bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of joyce09 joyce09
Tons have been given out for U of Ottawa and also Laurentian, Trent and York, from what I know. I was told that early offers didn't start until February, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Urshu Urshu
[size=6]I've applied to Western, McGill, Queen's and Ottawa but only heard back from Ottawa so far. I got accepted 2 days after I applied.

I know Western's giving out offer's already but I haven't heard anything from them, I'm going crazy checking every hour to see if the status has changed.

I haven't submitted my PSE for Queen's. And I really don't know what's going on with McGill. I hope I don't get stuck with Ottawa, it was my back up.[/size]
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Justin604 Justin604
Has anybody heard anything yet from SFU ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sara1320 sara1320
I applied just before the Christmas holidays, and I was accepted to Carleton about a week later. Yesterday I checked my OUAC application, and it says I've been accepted to Trent for about a week now. Has anyone else been accepted to Trent? They have not sent me any details about my offer, and it does not given any details on OUAC either. When I was accepted to Carleton, they sent me an email right away which gave full details on my acceptance. Just wondering if I should expect Trent to do the same? I know I have been having difficulties receiving emails from Trent. Oh well.

I'm still waiting on Guelph, which is my first choice. I've heard that they don't start giving out acceptances until February, so I guess I'll have to be patient.

I live in Oshawa, and I heard that tons of people received offers from UOIT yesterday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@sara1320 wrote
I applied just before the Christmas holidays, and I was accepted to Carleton about a week later. Yesterday I checked my OUAC application, and it says I've been accepted to Trent for about a week now. Has anyone else been accepted to Trent? They have not sent me any details about my offer, and it does not given any details on OUAC either. When I was accepted to Carleton, they sent me an email right away which gave full details on my acceptance. Just wondering if I should expect Trent to do the same? I know I have been having difficulties receiving emails from Trent. Oh well.

I'm still waiting on Guelph, which is my first choice. I've heard that they don't start giving out acceptances until February, so I guess I'll have to be patient.

I live in Oshawa, and I heard that tons of people received offers from UOIT yesterday.

Hiya sara! I live in Oshawa too... and i got an offer from uoit yesterday :). What school do you go to, if you don't mind me asking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blurX blurX
Got accepted to U of Ottawa a week ago..which is insignificant..blah.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of footy3 footy3
i got conditionally accepted to UVIC back in october. they were so quick, and application was easy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of footy3 footy3
i got conditionally accepted to UVIC back in october. they were so quick, and application was easy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Trent forensic science acceptance
Was this helpful? Yes 0