yconic - Early mid-terms?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Early mid-terms?

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
According to my friend, second semester mid-terms are being handed out before march break. Yes, five weeks away!

Anyone heard about this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
That would be so, so awesome. Im retaking data management, so a midterm with only the first 2 or 3 units (which are a joke) means a possible 100% midterm mark. Same goes with my other courses, my efforts always die off after the first month or so anyways...But I think I can stick it out for 5 weeks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@IanSharer wrote
According to my friend, second semester mid-terms are being handed out before march break. Yes, five weeks away!

Anyone heard about this?

My school's term 1 ends mid-April, as always.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Doorhandle wrote
That would be so, so awesome. Im retaking data management, so a midterm with only the first 2 or 3 units (which are a joke) means a possible 100% midterm mark. Same goes with my other courses, my efforts always die off after the first month or so anyways...But I think I can stick it out for 5 weeks!

Ironic because apparently his Data teacher told him this. I'm going to ask my teachers tomorrow.

P.S. I'm from the York Region (Catholic School, if that matters).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
March 10 for me. 28 total classes before this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@VegaKrazmych wrote

Which school district are you from? Snow day, so I couldn't ask today:( I found my old agenda, and it shows April 12th.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@VegaKrazmych wrote

I hate you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

Ironic because apparently his Data teacher told him this. I'm going to ask my teachers tomorrow.

Wait what? What did my data teacher tell me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Doorhandle wrote

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

"His" as in my friend who told me about early mid-terms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

Ah ok I see. On another relevant note, I checked my school's website and our midterms are given out on April 11, so I think they will be due pretty close to April 1st(ish).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Doorhandle wrote

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

@IanSharer wrote

@Doorhandle wrote

Ah ok I see. On another relevant note, I checked my school's website and our midterms are given out on April 11, so I think they will be due pretty close to April 1st(ish).

Ours are April 29 I think. First term ends April 15.
Was this helpful? Yes 0