yconic - Easier university?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Easier university?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Which uni is easier to get marks for law school. Program is social sciences

Mcmaster,York,Waterloo,UTSC
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

This post was deleted

@Lawstudent1 wrote
Prolly

York
UTSC
Mcmaster
Waterloo

You do know that UTSC is just a campus of U of T, the difficulty doesn't substantially vary from Campus to Campus... My friend in Life Sciences at UTM says himself it's not an "easy" program.

In the end you graduate with a degree from U of T, don't assume it's easy just cause it's not the St. George campus!

Since when is Waterloo "harder" for Social Sciences? I swear they have like no focus on social sciences compared to York & U of T. I should know because 2 members of my family are graduates from Waterloo. McMaster from what I've read leaves Social Sciences in the dark because it's over shadowed by Health Sciences and Engineering.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

So pretty much cause of competition within the institution a school can be considered more difficult than another?

I'll take your word on this considering you already have some University experience.

Just a side note directed towards yourself, I think it was a good idea on your part to transfer to York. I have a friend studying Sociology there and she loves it, Mac just doesn't care about their arts, humanities, and social science programs.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Lawstudent1 wrote

@Medic93 wrote
So pretty much cause of competition within the institution a school can be considered more difficult than another?

I'll take your word on this considering you already have some University experience.

Just a side note directed towards yourself, I think it was a good idea on your part to transfer to York. I have a friend studying Sociology there and she loves it, Mac just doesn't care about their arts, humanities, and social science programs.

lol hopefully Ill like it better. I'm still at Mac will be done first year in a few week. My GPA here is still good but program wise I think York will be better and I save a lot of money. Where do you plan on going?

Side note psych & neuroscience is pretty difficult here. My first year life sci friends who had to take the psych courses had to work hard.

Yeah I know Psych and Neurosci isn't a walk in the part at Mac, but they literally don't do any research or offer courses in Neuropsychology, which is what I want to do. No doubt that first year Psych classes are difficult and require hard work!

I plan on going to UTSC actually :P

Nothings final, but when I decided where I want to go I pretty much focused on course offerings and not the actual school itself, program specifics matter to me more.

I know a lot of people would say, "Stay at home and go to Mac"

I'd say "How about you don't decide my future!"

What's your alternative for Law school? If you don't mind me asking

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted