yconic - Easiest Grade 12 Course
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Easiest Grade 12 Course

A photo of ThatIIIguyIIIoverIIIthere ThatIIIguyIIIoverIIIthere
I've looked up a few topics and found out that accounting is an easy course but I have not taken Grade 11 accounting so I can't take the Grade 12 one. Do you guys know any other easy subjects that I can take based on this: (oh, and I'm really good at math and logical things)

Taken in Grade 11: (mostly U)

Chemistry
Math
World Religions (M)
Physics
Biology
Comp. Science
Gym (needed the credit) (O)
English

So far I have these for Grade 12:

Chemistry
Religion (mandatory)
Physics
Biology
English
Comp. Science
Math (don't know which one yet)

Which easy courses can I take?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
15 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@ThatIIIguyIIIoverIIIthere wrote
I've looked up a few topics and found out that accounting is an easy course but I have not taken Grade 11 accounting so I can't take the Grade 12 one. Do you guys know any other easy subjects that I can take based on this: (oh, and I'm really good at math and logical things)

Chemistry
Math
World Religions (M)
Physics
Biology
Comp. Science
English

Chemistry
Religion (mandatory)
Physics
Biology
English
Comp. Science

Challenge and Change, Exercise Science(if you are good in memorizing),Data Management (level of difficulty seems to be different at every school ;suggest speak to anyone you know in Grade 12 at your school about this course -the general concensus from this forum is it's a bird course)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amandeepsaharan amandeepsaharan
Although each individual will have their own opinion however I believe that FOOD AND NUTRITION has got to be the easiest grade 12 course. You are not really ( a small part of the mark will be) marked on your ability to cook but more so on if you can take direction and complete work when it is required of you. Once again, I want to warn you that each individual has their own opinion.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki
lol nothing beats BBB4M and in fact, all courses under the business discipline are birdy courses and mark boosters indeed.
If your school offers BOH4M, take that as well and you wont regret it :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gurum Gurum
Of the grade 12 math courses, Data Management is usually seen as the "easiest", especially if your forte is math and logic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MRun MRun
Im really logical and good at math too and i found data easy, but i thought calculus & vectors was WAY easier (got a better mark in calc too)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@aquarius wrote

Chemistry
Math
World Religions (M)
Physics
Biology
Comp. Science
English

Chemistry
Religion (mandatory)
Physics
Biology
English
Comp. Science

Challenge and Change, Exercise Science(if you are good in memorizing),Data Management (level of difficulty seems to be different at every school ;suggest speak to anyone you know in Grade 12 at your school about this course -the general concensus from this forum is it's a bird course)

Obviously it depends on the teacher...at our school exercise science is not a easy course...highest mark in the course was an 87. First half the course is simple (memory)...but our teacher made the second part ridiculously hard...he incorporated physics (vectors), chemistry (pH buffering system), and obviously Bio (energy systems. This is the type of course that is okay during the year...but the exam contains a lot of material.

But on the other hand Computer Science was by far the easiest I have taken so far...two people in this course got 100...course median was 90. But then again depends on the teacher.

This semester I am taking TGJ4M...which so far is a joke of a course. Other easy courses: Food and nutrition...media arts...yearbook...music...challenge and change...I would prolly also say the business courses
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TGG TGG
In terms of M and U level courses..

Yearbook - Can't remember the code but it's some sort of visual arts and is MIXED.
Peer helping - IDC4U
International Business - BBB4M

Those are extremely easy courses for pretty much anyone.

If you are creative and a decent english student - EWC4U is Writer's Craft and was very easy imo.. No essays. No tests. Poems, stories, news articles, memoires, exam, done.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brady23 brady23

Chemistry
Math
World Religions (M)
Physics
Biology
Comp. Science
English

Chemistry
Religion (mandatory)
Physics
Biology
English
Comp. Science

It looks like you are going into science. What unis are you applying to because some require Calculus & Vectors. I think you should take both Advanced Functions & Calculus & Vectors. If you are good in computer science you should take that.

Take an easy course in summer school. International Business, Food and Nutrition, Individuals and Families, Business Leadership are big average boosters.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
at my school, exercise science was the hardest course! I just finished the course, and the highest mark in the class was a 78%. :cyclops: but if you want to take a easy course, take family studies! its basically common sense. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of coolshoes coolshoes
I heard the business courses are easy, but still take a lot of work, except for maybe accounting. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of whatthe whatthe
I would say Advanced Functions. In my opinion, it is the easiest course in my school for Grade 12, that is if you enjoy mathematics... If you found functions in 11 easy, dear god, Grade 12 is a breeze. There's only one answer, and as long as you double check your answers, you are bound to do well.
If your not good at math, there's business courses. :\
In comparison to business courses, memorizing things that you're gonna forget is kinda useless, math are skills that you'd probably use in the future. It's up to you.
In my humble opinion, business is probably easier, but math is wayyy more fun.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xoblackout xoblackout
Accounting isn't an easy course, trust me.
I think you need gr 11 pre req anyway. But it isn't easy! takes a lot of time + work!

Environmental management is ultimately the easiest course eveeeeeeeeeerr. it's an M course, but you can still use an M course in your top 6.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of canadiens1 canadiens1
Life-Work transition is fairly easy. I never took it, but everyone who wanted an extra spare took it and got a credit for it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Topiary Topiary
I got a 99% in Resource Management.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maiad maiad
any course in the arts departments.
Was this helpful? Yes 0