yconic - Easiest/hardest grade 11 science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Easiest/hardest grade 11 science

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
Out of Biology, chemistry, or physics, which one of these is easier? Which one is the hardest? (I still need a senior science credit)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
Depends on what you're good at, if you enjoy math go with physics, if you enjoy memorizing then go with biology, chemistry is a mixture of both
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AKhan11 AKhan11
IMO chemistry is the easiest of the three sciences (at least at the grd 11 level) . Some schools also offer environmental science, exercise science and others. So make sure you also look into those.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Imo: bio = easiest, physics = hardest
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WizardPixie61 WizardPixie61
Without taking into account of the teachers at your school and your academic strengths, I would say biology is the easiest. Physics is the hardest, with chemistry being on the slightly harder side of moderate difficulty.

(If your school is anything like mine and you have terrible chemistry teachers, then physics is moderate difficultly, with chemistry being harder. This is because I find that if you are in a situation which calls for self-teaching, the concepts in physics are easier to learn. Not to mention I like the physics examples on youtube better.)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Personally, I found Chemistry to be far easier than Biology. But the answers to this question will be very subjective. I didn't take Physics, but I imagine that would be the toughest for me since I despise any type of math.
Was this helpful? Yes 0