yconic - E-class advanced functions?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

E-class advanced functions?

A photo of milliex51 milliex51
Anyone who had 79% and below in grade 11 MCR3U and e-classed advanced functions in the summer? How was it? Eek!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of willotree willotree
I took advanced functions and got 87% :( I wanted atleast a 92%.. oh well. Anyway I think math is better offer being IN class. I'm going to summer school as well but in day school. :compress: Hey and word of advice, don't think less of yourself! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of milliex51 milliex51
Aww man, 92%?! Wow, that's amazing! :D I am so jealous of you! :) I have a 74% right now for MCR3U and I just got my first ever 82 from my last unit test (Quadratic Equations unit test). I usually get 65s to low 70s from my past tests then I realize I have to study 4-5 days prior my test to get what I want-- an 80.

In class? Hmm... I was planning to take a summer co-op (SHSM) to get experience for chemist/nurse from July to mid-August. But thank you!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of willotree willotree
I meant to say I got a 87% in MCR3U and im planning on taking advanced functions in summer school. also if that works for you then go for it.. And keep studying! trust me math you have to practice days prior to the test like you said.
Was this helpful? Yes 0