yconic - Economic in UFT downtown
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Economic in UFT downtown

A photo of LLUS LLUS
Hey guys,

My estimated top 6 average is 82.75% including Advanced Function and Calculus. I'm planning to take G12 English in private school.(I have studied in Canada since Sep, 2007 until now and by the time I graudate it will be 4 years of high school study which means is that I don't need to take TOEFL). Do I have a chance of getting into Economics in UFSG?:bounce:

Thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
Yes, you should get in. But please, call it U of T/UoT. There's no F.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@Zion wrote
But please, call it U of T/UoT. There's no F.

:cheers:

If you can keep that 83% average after taking English 12, you should have yourself a spot secured.
:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LLUS LLUS
But I'm going to take G12 English in private school, I heard rumor that UFT will deduct mark..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@LLUS wrote
But I'm going to take G12 English in private school, I heard rumor that UFT will deduct mark..

U OF T...
UoT.. no F! LOLLL
Just because you take it in a private school doesn't guarantee you'll get a high mark, not that I'm saying you won't.. I'm sure you will.
As for the bell curving down of marks, look around the forum, there's so many threads about it. I'm sure it varies from prof to prof.
Was this helpful? Yes 0