yconic - Electrical Engineering Possibilities!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Electrical Engineering Possibilities!

A photo of BlazinUH BlazinUH
Hey, I just wanted to know if you guys think i would make it into an Electrical Engineering program for any of the universities iv applied to with my following marks:

English (Received): 85%
Advanced Function (Received): 74%
Chemistry (Most likely going to get): 85%
Physics (Most likely going to get): 72%
Calculus (Most likely going to get): 72%
International Business (Most likely going to get): 90%

I'm repeating Physics in night school because the first time around i got a 46%. I really didn't pay attention and i gave up at mid term because i knew i was going to take it again in night school but i didn't expect to fail. The universities iv applied to you are as follows:

1) Ryerson
2) UOIT
3) University of Windsor
4) University of Ottawa

Also please leave a comment on if any of these universities care about repeated courses, from my knowledge i don't think so. Thank you for your reply's because im really stressed out right now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@BlazinUH wrote
Hey, I just wanted to know if you guys think i would make it into an Electrical Engineering program for any of the universities iv applied to with my following marks:

English (Received): 85%
Advanced Function (Received): 74%
Chemistry (Most likely going to get): 85%
Physics (Most likely going to get): 72%
Calculus (Most likely going to get): 72%
International Business (Most likely going to get): 90%

I'm repeating Physics in night school because the first time around i got a 46%. I really didn't pay attention and i gave up at mid term because i knew i was going to take it again in night school but i didn't expect to fail. The universities iv applied to you are as follows:

1) Ryerson
2) UOIT
3) University of Windsor
4) University of Ottawa

Also please leave a comment on if any of these universities care about repeated courses, from my knowledge i don't think so. Thank you for your reply's because im really stressed out right now.

I know someone at Ryerson that got in with 76% last year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BlazinUH BlazinUH
That sounds great! But do you know anything about repeated courses? If they would take a certain percentage off or something?
Was this helpful? Yes 0