yconic - Eligibility for scholarships?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Eligibility for scholarships?

A photo of FloraandFauna FloraandFauna
When I was looking through My Awards, some of them say, that to be eligible, you must be in your graduating year and going into post-secondary education the next year. I plan on doing a fifth year. What does this mean for me? Do I apply for these scholarships this year in Grade 12 or during my fifth year? Also, just in general, should I start applying for other scholarships now, or later on in 2012?

Thanks in advance!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of NBstudent NBstudent

@FloraandFauna wrote
When I was looking through My Awards, some of them say, that to be eligible, you must be in your graduating year and going into post-secondary education the next year. I plan on doing a fifth year. What does this mean for me? Do I apply for these scholarships this year in Grade 12 or during my fifth year? Also, just in general, should I start applying for other scholarships now, or later on in 2012?

Thanks in advance!

Say that you're in your final year of High School and plan on continuing your post secondary education. Once you're in college/university, update your profile and you'll find that you are eligible for new awards! I have personally noticed that studentawards recomends that you do this every 6 months. Hope this helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0