yconic - Email vs MSN
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Email vs MSN

A photo of brady23 brady23
What is your preferred way of talking to an old friend?

One of the reasons I rarely go on msn is because I don't like starting the conversation, and it's hard to keep the conversation going and replying in time.

For Facebook messages, you can be casual and friendly, and reply whenever you want, and when I was talking to my old friend through facebook, it felt way better and easier than through chat (and personally, I don't have a lot of topics that I can talk about on msn for an hour or more).

Even though I don't have a great deal of friends and I'm not flooded with convos when I go on msn, I have a few close friends that I can talk through facebook and it feels nice when someone you haven't talked to in a long time sends you a message vs on msn.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of 311 311
I prefer email because on msn, sometimes it gets awkward when you run out of things to say at the moment. With emailing, you take your time to reply/send messages and its just better. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Facebook chat annoys me so much.
I go on msn, and even if there is nothing to say, the message gets delivered instantly hence instant messaging hehehheh.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I didn't know people still used either.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
What is email?????
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
just do facebook bro. (although the instant chat is kinda annoying... wall posts usually suffice, or inbox messages if you want some privacy ;) )
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
I think in person is the best. It feels like you're talking into some vacuum otherwise.
Was this helpful? Yes 0