yconic - Emergency!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Emergency!

A photo of ryantai123 ryantai123
When I login to join.utoronto.ca , It shows that I am accepted into the New College of Rotman Commerce. However, when i go further to apptrack, it still shows that my "file is under review".

In addition, I did not receive any letter from UT yet and my offer also did not appear in OUAC yet.

So am i really in now?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Bieber Bieber
I suggest you call them tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure you're in. What was your average and how many coureses finished?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Bieber wrote
I suggest you call them tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure you're in. What was your average and how many coureses finished?

I am a Canadian studying abroad, so my average is about B+. How many courses finished as in 12th grade? or whole high school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancho dancho

@ryantai123 wrote
When I login to join.utoronto.ca , It shows that I am accepted into the New College of Rotman Commerce. However, when i go further to apptrack, it still shows that my "file is under review".

In addition, I did not receive any letter from UT yet and my offer also did not appear in OUAC yet.

So am i really in now?

LOL same college!! Are u ouac105d student? Like from different province of Canada?
MAN you probably did get in. i guess that just takes time to update..

So, which part of Canada are you in? and what was your average?
btw I'm from BC
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@dancho wrote

@ryantai123 wrote

So am i really in now?

LOL same college!! Are u ouac105d student? Like from different province of Canada?

btw I'm from BC

I'm OUAC105D student, but just from Taiwan. LOL
Yeah. I hope so. Good that we are both in the same college!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancho dancho

@ryantai123 wrote

@dancho wrote

@ryantai123 wrote

So am i really in now?

btw I'm from BC

I'm OUAC105D student, but just from Taiwan. LOL
Yeah. I hope so. Good that we are both in the same college!

OHH i see. Well, I still have to wait until my midterm report comes out and send it to the admission office... man im so jealous of you right now haaha

Anyways CONGRATS!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
You are in for sure. That status will change in the next 1-2 days to "Admitted- official acceptance package mailed out" or smth like that. Gratz!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ca2016 Ca2016
Emergency! You know, its great that you've been accepted. If you really have concerns, like it's an emergency, a quick phone call to admissions at UofT will alleviate those concerns. Emergency......really?
Was this helpful? Yes 0