yconic - Employment with High Income
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Employment with High Income

A photo of canimagine canimagine
Job Description
 Actively seek and procure potential new clients.
 Promote our B to B network platform to potential business clients by using telephone, network and face to face communication skills.
 Introduce the designed service packages to registered clients.
 Attract registered clients to choose the suitable services packages.
 Provide valuable suggestions to business clients identify and resolve clients concerns.
 Prepare a variety status reports, include activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
 Establish and maintain customer relations, continue to provide services to customers, enhance the degree of customer satisfaction.

Knowledge and skill requirements
 An aggressive individual with a strong initiative and a competitive drive to prospect, develop and close new business.
 Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation, selling and marketing skills.
 Excellent PC skills. Fluency in MS Office including PowerPoint, knowledge of Internet and B to B business model is a plus.
 Experience in developing regional accounts and making sales presentations.
 Multi-language candidates and college and university graduates are welcomed

$6000 monthly income for average sales
Top sales last year earn over $100K

How to apply
If you meet the qualifications of this position and want to apply please send your resume to hr@cometoworld.com
Please send resume to indicate the source.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of alice3105 alice3105
Can I apply if I were a international student? :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0