yconic - Engineering at UOIT and Ryerson
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Engineering at UOIT and Ryerson

A photo of shafiqaz shafiqaz
i would rethink going into engineering if you find calc very difficult....
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
i would rethink going into engineering if you find calc very difficult....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i dont find it difficult
i understand the concepts and i prefer it over functions
i just don't practise enough and believe me or not, my teacher's test are really hard
i know that might sound like a lame excuse but its true ...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nakhuda93 nakhuda93
keep in mind last year and first year uni are gonna be very diff, but a 96 is still a good sign. also doing our homework is the easiest way to increase your mark, like when i do my hmwk i get near perfect on the test, when i dont, i like fail.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

also, shafiqaz your inbox is full so it wont let me message you, wanna empty it out so i can reply? lol i tried messaging but it wont let me. sorry for getting off topic here
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@nakhuda93 wrote
also, shafiqaz your inbox is full so it wont let me message you, wanna empty it out so i can reply? lol i tried messaging but it wont let me. sorry for getting off topic here

Im not trying to avoid you but your not emptying your inbox so im just respond here. well go ahead and apply if you have another program you applied to that your reconsidering, you can switch your application from there as long as it isnt listed as closed in ouac. by switching a diff appp you dont have to pay for another application. I got rejected from one program at mac and just switched my application to another one. i think that program is still taking applications. good luck :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

oh sorry
i just read this and now i deleted the messages :)
um yea, i had applied to ryerson bcomm before and now i just switched the program to undeclared engineering
i will probably add another program tomorrow for uoit, i wish architecture was still open!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Percentage of full-time, first-year students who had secondary school averages for the top 6 courses within the following ranges:
Engineering
Percent who received an entering average of 95%+
Percent who received an entering average between 90% and 94% 3.2
Percent who received an entering average between 85% and 89% 10.7
Percent who received an entering average between 80% and 84% 36.0
Percent who received an entering average between 75% and 79% 34.1
Percent who received an entering average between 70% and 74% 16.0
Percent who received an entering average below 70%
Overall average 79.9

YOU ALL, I AM GOING TO GET IN
XOXO
ILL BE BACK TO GIVE YOU THE GOOD NEWSSS