yconic - English course problems
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

English course problems

A photo of jake123 jake123
I moved to ontario last year from Quebec, I am a pretty good student, 90s in maths and sciences, only problem is, im thinking queens commerce or u of t, western and mcgill. I have just recently heard that you need to include english in your top 6 uni course. Im awful at english class... ill be lucky to get an 80, point is, itll lower my average and chances to get into these programs by alot. you also need an 80 for queens commere...

are there any universities where i dont have to include english into my average? mcgill? maybe i could include french instead of eng? I have a 98 in that
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
All canadian universities require english, or writer's craft, or some other division of english. For mcgill, i don't believe they will replace english with french, because I'm assuming you are taking french as a second language, therefore the requirements are much easier than they are for english -so the courses aren't equivalent :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0