yconic - Entrance grades for indian Applicants in U of T.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Entrance grades for indian Applicants in U of T.

A photo of mandeepthebest mandeepthebest
hello everyone.
what are the ideal percentage to get selected in university of tornto???
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@mandeepthebest wrote
hello everyone.

No schools in Canada cares wheather you are Indian, Chinese, Japanese etc etc .Ideal percentage depending on the program you are interested.

google: CUDO 2011 University of Toronto and you should get most of your info there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@mandeepthebest wrote
hello everyone.

Hi there,
I’m really glad to hear you are interested in the Unviersity of Toronto. It really depends on what program you are applying to. You might want to contact the awards and admissions office to check :

http://apply.utoronto.ca/adm-awards/html/financial%20aid/international.htm

In addition, you may find information on financial aid (bursaries and scholarships) on the site.

If you are planning on living on campus, I highly recommend you take a tour of the residences to see which is good fit for you (living alone, living with a room mate, the food etc.). The University of Toronto is a great school, it is very diverse and houses many international students, there are many opportunities to embrace different cultures (many cultural clubs are available to join to create a greater sense of community).
Was this helpful? Yes 0