yconic - Every honest human being will reply this If he/she really have something special in him/her!!!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Every honest human being will reply this If he/she really have something special in him/her!!!!!!!!

A photo of ramitpal ramitpal
Ok then , Tell what each of you think you are born for (Any thing You want to do even if you are taken to space ):clown: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
42 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
We were all born to reproduce and make more humans.

End thread.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mitchy Mitchy
besides what we are destined to do biologically, I feel I'm here to bring honesty because I think it's something we are losing in society, everyone lies to cover their mistakes or get ahead... but the easiest way to get through problems is to just be honest.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
I was Born to Run from the Streets of Philadelphia to Atlantic City, where I'm able to enjoy the Glory Days, filling my Hungry Heart by Dancing in the Dark and living in the Tunnel of Love.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BenWilliams BenWilliams
I was born to make many little difference, and a few Big ones. Still a work in progress.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
eh no reason really.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
G
T
L
all
day
long
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rawrImChris rawrImChris
I was only born because I was the fastest sperm.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zensloth zensloth
Why was I Born?
Just so I could be This Way.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vicdoxey vicdoxey
I was born to awe people with my awesome talent in singing songs that make a difference.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DoctorLawyerDentist DoctorLawyerDentist

@ramitpal wrote
Ok then , Tell what each of you think you are born for (Any thing You want to do even if you are taken to space ):clown: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix your grammar.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DKDG DKDG
no one is born for any reason, so jus pursue ur pleasures while ur alive lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
To discover the meaning of life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CBell CBell
Hm. I believe God has a purpose for my life; I find out little by little, each day. Helping out where I can, and being the best I can be. Life is truly amazing: no on asked to be born. Why do a lot of you feel that it's all meaningless?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@CBell wrote
Hm. I believe God has a purpose for my life; I find out little by little, each day. Helping out where I can, and being the best I can be. Life is truly amazing: no on asked to be born. Why do a lot of you feel that it's all meaningless?

I see no reason to think it's meaningful. Anytime you think life is meaningful or sacred, remind yourself of the countless people that have lost it at the hands of injustice, and just how much of the cosmos is dead, cold space. Worse still, the Earth has gone through several major extinctions, wiping out the majority of life inhabiting it at the time. And if that isn't bad enough, the sun is ticking down, and one day, it'll swallow the Earth whole. If this universe was made for us, it's got a lot of explaining to do.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rebeccacolford rebeccacolford
Born to be wild !

haaa . just kidding . I think I'm here to learn & pass on knowledge to others.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Come to think of it, I was born because my parents wanted a second child.

That's what I was BORN for. In regards to my life... I guess that's for other people to find out...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aaltak aaltak
I was born to liberate people from dictatorships ? and bring freedom and justice to human beings ?
which i have not started on doing yet :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Born to worship the God who made us, through loving and others.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well first off my parents wanted a daughter, so here I am. That's what I was born for but my purpose in life is in my opinion to bring sarcastic and witty charm to brighten peoples lives.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of AlClo AlClo
Born to do great things! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted