yconic - EWC4U (Grade 12 Writer's Craft) Discussions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

EWC4U (Grade 12 Writer's Craft) Discussions

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
Hey grade 12's! Can you guys name some assignments you're currently doing in this class?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm on poetry... Mentor assignment, poetry assignment, poetry CPT... Lots of projects :ncool:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emilyclairem emilyclairem
We've done: autobiography, short fiction story, script, editorial; now we're doing: children's story and instructional writing.

It's a good class, not too challenging, just a lot of writing! It all depends on how good of a writer you are, I mean, there's not too much room for improvement, at least in my class. He doesn't actually teach us how to write.... just lets us do it, you know? My favourite assignment was either the autobiography or the short fiction story... editorial not so much.
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of ListenToYourHeart ListenToYourHeart
so far we've only really done 2 major assignments and a bunch of smaller ones. the two major ones were a memoir and a short story. some of the other smaller assignments we've had were analyzing a picture and recreating the story and analyzing a short story.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chickadee Chickadee
You guys are all so lucky! I want to take Writer's Craft next year so badly, but it hasnt been run in about 10 years because no one signs up for it :( I love enlgish so much and wish other high school students did too!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0