yconic - EXAMS T-T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

EXAMS T-T

A photo of Lint Lint
It's that time of year again everyone... EXAMS! This brings about mixed emotions. I'm from a semestered high school so it's like "YES! Finally done with these courses XD. Free from PHYSICS!!!!"and then "OMG! We're already half way done!!!! Not ready for University!" So who's really started studying for exams? and does anyone honestly review their class work everyday at home or study their class work every week even if they don't have tests? Do you even have Exams coming up or does this only apply for York Region? I'll feel so dumb if you didn't and I made this post.

Question for fellow Physics Students: Why do Math teachers teach physics better in calculus and vectors than actual physics teachers?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of Jaycee15 Jaycee15
My school does the semester thing too so I get the whole sweet im done with this for the rest of the year vibe. And no I don't think everyone goes and looks over their notes everyday but to get ready for exams and to make my notes neater the month before exams I rewrite all my notes so that way I can look over them all and decide what I'm going to need to study extra for. Sorry I don't take physics I chose biology over it :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I can't wait for exams to be done and a new semester. After a while I find I get bored with some classes in first semester. I haven't started studying for exams yet since I'm working on final projects but I will probably start studying a week before. I don't review my class work everyday because I honestly don't have the time to do that everyday. I don't know of anyone in my school who actually does that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
My second semester isn't much better than my first semester, so I'm not really that happy. I'll start studying the day before the exam, or the morning of. That's enough for me :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@g93 wrote
My second semester isn't much better than my first semester, so I'm not really that happy. I'll start studying the day before the exam, or the morning of. That's enough for me :)

YESSS PROCRASTINATION FTW
:cheers:
i should actually be studying for a test right now, but..
maybe i'll study tomorrow.. night...
12 hours before the test.
:compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I have three practice Math exams (that count for marks) before my actual Math exam, also review sessions every day after school for the past week. Needless to say, most of my time has been consumed with studying Math. Luckily, my only other exam is History.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tofutchi tofutchi
Found out that I have two exams on the same day next week. This displeases me. :thumbdown
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@cyynthiia wrote

@g93 wrote

YESSS PROCRASTINATION FTW
:cheers:
i should actually be studying for a test right now, but..
maybe i'll study tomorrow.. night...
12 hours before the test.
:compress:

haha, why is it in our human nature to do that? my math final is tomorrow and i haven't even studied that much thanks to my other subjects. :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
Yahoo! No school
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Shiney Shiney
I didn't take a spare this semester in high school, so have four exams in two days (advanced functions, biology, chemistry, and law in that order) next week. So, more than ever will I be happy for this exam session to be over, and I can enjoy my spare next semester. :)

Good luck to everyone with their exams!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gracelin gracelin
YUM.
Just walked out of Bio 12 with a 100. Kinda nice.
Provincials this week, and procrastination begins as soon as I leave my macbook alone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gigzak gigzak
EXAMS! i never studied still got one left to do, well i think i messed up math and iof i do it's my third time failing it. got english in the bag and will have bio! But ya study for the exams!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of futuredoc futuredoc
LOL this is procrastination central! Haha i study for all my exams the night before too, but glad that's over!!!

someone mentioned earlier that physics teachers are worse than math teachers at teaching physics...at my school we have 2 physics teachers: a physics teacher and a math teacher. I had the actual physics teacher for 11 and 12 and he's an awesome teacher, but I had the math teacher for a week when I took the 12 course last year, and I dropped it cuz he did NOT know wat he was doing. Anyways I'm droning on, but I must say I disagree on that one point they made :brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0