yconic - Exchange programs in university
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Exchange programs in university

A photo of kaloolah kaloolah
Which programs would you recommend?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan

@kaloolah wrote

Depends what you want to study, what languages you know, and what country you want to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion

@leviaidan wrote

@kaloolah wrote

Depends what you want to study, what languages you know, and what country you want to go.

+1

Universities usually have partner universities in other countries that you go to because you can pay the same tuition there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of harmony harmony

@Zion wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@kaloolah wrote

+1

Universities usually have partner universities in other countries that you go to because you can pay the same tuition there.

Yeah, but other than the tuition fee, u gotta pay for your own living fee and shelter, etc don't you? I guess it's gonna cost u more if you chose to study abroad. Even though I want to be an exchange student too..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@harmony wrote

@Zion wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@kaloolah wrote

+1

Yeah, but other than the tuition fee, u gotta pay for your own living fee and shelter, etc don't you? I guess it's gonna cost u more if you chose to study abroad. Even though I want to be an exchange student too..

Yes, but it's still cheaper than going to an unaffiliated school. Some will have housing for exchange students and some won't (which drives up the price even more). There's also the travel fees, but I definitely think it's worth it overall.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idylle10 idylle10
Are there any for Rotman Commerce? The speaker came to my school awhile back and talked about one where you spend time in Shanghai, London, NY.. something like that? I didn't hear him clearly though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of harmony harmony

@Zion wrote

@harmony wrote

@Zion wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@kaloolah wrote

+1

Yes, but it's still cheaper than going to an unaffiliated school. Some will have housing for exchange students and some won't (which drives up the price even more). There's also the travel fees, but I definitely think it's worth it overall.

That's true. Basically all the universities in Canada have exchanging partner schools that are the top in the other countries as well, which makes it worth going. I know there's scholarships out there too u can try and apply. But I just don't know how many ppl are intersted in the exchange program and are going after for those scholarships..I wonder if I'll have a chance of getting them..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leahquin leahquin
Programs such as Australearn are really good (if you want to go to Australia, NZ or somewhere in the surrounding area)
Was this helpful? Yes 0