yconic - final mark deadline?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

final mark deadline?

A photo of ms9141109 ms9141109
Hi. I have conditional acceptence for UBC Computer Science based on my interim grades, and I'm taking Math online which I still haven't finished yet. The question is, how long do I have to finish it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of AhIsee AhIsee

@ms9141109 wrote
Hi. I have conditional acceptence for UBC Computer Science based on my interim grades, and I'm taking Math online which I still haven't finished yet. The question is, how long do I have to finish it?

Contact your university, only way to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ms9141109 ms9141109

@AhIsee wrote

@ms9141109 wrote

Thanks, I did that. In case any of you were wondering, UBC said that all marks must be in by August 15. I just hope my mark gets there on time...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011

@ms9141109 wrote

@AhIsee wrote

@ms9141109 wrote

Thanks, I did that. In case any of you were wondering, UBC said that all marks must be in by August 15. I just hope my mark gets there on time...

As long as you finish before the end of July, that shouldn't be a problem. It doesn't take a lot of business days before marks are sent.
Was this helpful? Yes 0