yconic - Final Offer?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Final Offer?

A photo of chbaobao chbaobao
depends on university some of them have approximate dates on their websites sorry not much help
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of bluehairedpeople bluehairedpeople
depends on university some of them have approximate dates on their websites sorry not much help
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
Should be like...now. Though I heard of ppl applying VERY LATE and get a notice like a week before school. Though I don't think this is the case. If on ouac they didn't deny yoiu yet, I'm guessing there's still a chance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Meridian Meridian
There is not a set date. Schools will keep making offers if there is a position available right to September. At this point though most programs are full.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23
I think UBC already sent out their final offers. Meaning either you have or have not met their conditional offers.

I received mine because they told me they faxed my RESP forms, a month ago, they could not do it as they did not have my final grades yet.

Since they sent it already, im pretty sure they got my final grades already.

Hope this helped.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ffcelik ffcelik
Check your OUAC and go to your academic information. If your marks have been submitted and you haven't heard anything from your university, that means that they haven't withdrawn your offer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted