yconic - Finding Your Program on OSAP...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Finding Your Program on OSAP...

A photo of estatia estatia
Hey folks,

Is it just me or is it REALLY hard to find a program you want on OSAP? I typed in keywords for my program and 15 pages later (10 of which are graduate degrees I could care less about), I still haven't found anything that sounded anywhere close to the program I had been looking for (Biomed Sci @ Western).

If anyone know a better way to do this or have had similar problems with OSAP, PLEASE help! I'm giving up...

:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of joeylee18 joeylee18
I'm having the same problem with the same program... I tried A LOT of keywords (e.g. Medical, Biological, ESM, Biological Medical) but there's still a million pages. I'm still trying right now (I'm using the keyword Biological and Medical Sc - I can't type the whole thing 'cause there's not enough room). I'm on page 119 and I found the program "Science":

Start date: Sep 12/11
End date: Apr 28/12
Number of terms: 2
Total years in program: 4
Level of study: Bachelor's Degree
Total weeks of study: 33
Co-op program: No

Maybe it's that one...?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of estatia estatia
lol I'm so glad to hear that someone else has had the exact same problem as I did! I'm not sure if we are the same as bachelor of science though...hmm...maybe I'll just wait a couple more weeks and see if the program list gets updated...
Was this helpful? Yes 0