yconic - Finished accepting and signing up for residence, am I forgetting anything?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Finished accepting and signing up for residence, am I forgetting anything?

A photo of kimm kimm
Hello,
Well the other day, I accepted an offer to Waterloo on OUAC and paid my res deposite. I think I did everything but I always have this feeling that I'm forgetting something (lol).

Also, after I accept an offer through OUAC, am I supposed to get anything through my E-mail? It says "accepted" on my ouac page but I haven't gotten anything beyond that. Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of North North

@kimm wrote
Hello,
Well the other day, I accepted an offer to Waterloo on OUAC and paid my res deposite. I think I did everything but I always have this feeling that I'm forgetting something (lol).

Also, after I accept an offer through OUAC, am I supposed to get anything through my E-mail? It says "accepted" on my ouac page but I haven't gotten anything beyond that. Thanks.

I know the feeling - I felt the same way lol

Check that your Quest account got updated to reflect accepting your offer. (it could take a few days) Eventually you'll get an email from UW but mine took a few weeks at least.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kimm kimm
Few weeks?!
My quest account hasnt been updated yet but I only did this yesterday so I guess I'm good to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of North North

@kimm wrote
Few weeks?!
My quest account hasnt been updated yet but I only did this yesterday so I guess I'm good to go.

I got the email with the subject line "Welcome to uWaterloo" on the 26th of May. It was at least 1 week maybe 2 since I had accepted on OUAC. I just don't remember the exact day I accepted my offer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen
Your Quest account gets updated. The status of the program you intend to go into changes from Conditional Admit to Intention to Matriculate. And, like North said, you get an email ("Welcome to uWaterloo") and emails confirming your res deposit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0