yconic - First Year Sample test/exams from University of Toronto and/or Waterloo Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

First Year Sample test/exams from University of Toronto and/or Waterloo Engineering

A photo of blimperman blimperman
I plan on attending on of those universities next year and I want to know if anyone on this forum can provide me with a first year sample test/exam on pretty much any course, but in particular calculus and physics, from Toronto, preferred since it's hard as hell there apparently (not saying Waterloo is easy, or even easier), and/or Waterloo? Thanks a lot, and it can't possibly be academic misconduct since I am just asking for a sample!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of imaginaryengineer imaginaryengineer
Heres a past Calc A exam http://courses.skule.ca/exams/bulk/20099/mat196f_2009_exam.pdf.

To see more. Type in skule exams on google. Once there type in MAT of the results you should see calc A and B (electrical and trackone)....Calc one and two (other core 8)...Type in CIV and go to CIV 101
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted