yconic - For all those applying to UWO Ivey AEO
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

For all those applying to UWO Ivey AEO

A photo of brandonholmes brandonholmes
I was on Inside Track (the website that contains the application) when I was greeted with the friendly message that access to the site was unavailable to all applicants for 2012, but would be re-opened with this years application available to complete starting Friday, October 7th(THIS Friday for all time-challenged users of SAF)

So if you're thinking of applying, you can start this Friday!

Who's excited?!

http://www.ivey.uwo.ca/HBAInsider/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/hbainsider/Default.aspx
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I'm not a big fan of the new Ivey Application. Regardless, good luck to all!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
I see the changes on the new Ivey application, and I'm not a fan either =(

But I'm still excited to apply =DD good luck to all this year! WOOOOO
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ajoshi ajoshi
If I'm not mistaken, you have to 1) apply to a UWO program and 2) separately apply for IVEY AEO status. Both of these applications take place between now (not sure of the release date) and February 8th, 2012 (when all OUAC applications are due). Can someone confirm this?

Do you know more about the AEO status application process?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx

@ajoshi wrote
If I'm not mistaken, you have to 1) apply to a UWO program and 2) separately apply for IVEY AEO status. Both of these applications take place between now (not sure of the release date) and February 8th, 2012 (when all OUAC applications are due). Can someone confirm this?

Do you know more about the AEO status application process?

The Ivey AEO application will have a separate deadline of its own. When you guys get your OUAC pins, you can apply to your UWO program.

Just so you guys all know, there is actual no deadline for OUAC. They have a recommended date to submit your choices but you can switch/add/drop applications anytime after that date without any problems.
Was this helpful? Yes 0