yconic - For those accepted to McGill Arts....
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

For those accepted to McGill Arts....

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Out of curiosity, what is the final minimum average you must obtain in your top six in order to retain your offer of admission? Additionally, must your final ENG4U or French mark be at least 80% to retain your offer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of picottj001 picottj001

@Razear wrote
Out of curiosity, what is the final minimum average you must obtain in your top six in order to retain your offer of admission? Additionally, must your final ENG4U or French mark be at least 80% to retain your offer?

Last year, the cut-off was 86.8% with a minimum of 80% in English or French. However, your French mark is only going to replace your ENG4U if you attend an ALL French school.

I wouldn't aim for an 87% since you run the risk of getting rejected; it all depends on the number of applicants with high marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@picottj001 wrote
Last year, the cut-off was 86.8% with a minimum of 80% in English or French. However, your French mark is only going to replace your ENG4U if you attend an ALL French school.

I wouldn't aim for an 87% since you run the risk of getting rejected; it all depends on the number of applicants with high marks.

I know what the admissions cut-off is, I'm asking about the final average and any other requirement(s) that an applicant must obtain in order to retain their offer as stated in the acceptance letter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0