yconic - For those admitted to Queen's Commerce...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

For those admitted to Queen's Commerce...

A photo of JCP JCP
There's a rumour going around that the people that got in during the first week of non-chancellor acceptances submitted their PSE before the initial submission date, not the extended date. When did you submit your PSE's?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of caesar caesar

@JCP wrote
There's a rumour going around that the people that got in during the first week of non-chancellor acceptances submitted their PSE before the initial submission date, not the extended date. When did you submit your PSE's?

Handed it in on the due date.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire
Handed it in around 5min before the due date, and still haven't heard a response. This also goes for a few other people from my school.. so I would like to think the rumor is completely true :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mauds mauds

@JCP wrote

I got admitted the week of non-chancellor but I submitted my PSE on February 28th (after the early acceptance date).
Was this helpful? Yes 0