yconic - Forum Log In Problems Anyone?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Forum Log In Problems Anyone?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
The past few weeks I've had random issues with logging in to the forums. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I'll log in with my user name and password and it says I'm logged in as "Anonymous." It doesn't let me check private messages nor can I post, but I can still see the forums. It also lists the last time I've visited as the current time, which never happens.

Then, the next day (like now), it's back to normal.

Anyone else noticed this? Mods?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Yep, tried to log in to answer a PM and they weren't there, and I was "logged in as studentawards\g93" or something. Noticed that there hadn't been any posts for ~24 hours. Then it worked later. Happened twice now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
I've also had the exact same issue
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
I had that too g93. studentawards\kraken and i couldn't post. guessing this happened to everyone which is why there were no posts. anyway it seems to be fixed, hopefully.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
also I got a pm from anonymous, idk if this is a bug or if they were actually able to pm me while not logged in. but yeah I couldn't answer it. anyway, whoever you are, the answer is: MICE!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
Had this happen all yesterday, was logged on as "anonymous" and couldn't post/PM anything... today it's fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ same.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yep, just happened for me the last day and a half again.

Mods?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
any mod going to even acknowledge the issue? It is damaging the forums quite a lot a reckon... maybe you guys cant post either ha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SassyAmbivalence SassyAmbivalence
Ditto.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

Hmm... this only seems to happen on the weekends, when the Mods aren't working their Monday-Friday 9-5 jobs...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Yeah this happened all day yesterday
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Why is this still happening?! Mods?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AD87 AD87
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. We're working on resolving this issue as soon as possible.
Was this helpful? Yes 0