yconic - Frasier
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Frasier

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox
Hey guys,

So recently I've started to watch this show called Frasier, and I'm addicted to it. I'm watching about 8 episodes per day. My favorite moments are when Frasier and Niles start singing, it's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ON-lkYXoQ

"With many cheerful facts about the scary hippopotamus."

Does anyone else watch this show?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@pandasbox wrote
Hey guys,

So recently I've started to watch this show called Frasier, and I'm addicted to it. I'm watching about 8 episodes per day. My favorite moments are when Frasier and Niles start singing, it's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ON-lkYXoQ

"With many cheerful facts about the scary hippopotamus."

Does anyone else watch this show?

I've heard of it before. Right now, when I have time to watch tv shows, its usually How I Met Your Mother Or The Big Bang Theory. Barney Stinson and Sheldon FTW!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
God I hate HIMYM.

My parents used to watch Frasier. I was never a fan of it, but that's when I was quite a bit younger. I haven't seen it in a long, long while.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote
God I hate HIMYM.

My parents used to watch Frasier. I was never a fan of it, but that's when I was quite a bit younger. I haven't seen it in a long, long while.

Im okay with you hating HIMYM, but DO NOT tell me you hate TBBT.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I certainly don't hate TBBT. If nothing else is on, I'll watch it, and I'll chuckle every now and then.

If HIMYM comes on after a show I've just watched, I make a mad dash for the remote control to change the channel as quickly as possible.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote
I certainly don't hate TBBT. If nothing else is on, I'll watch it, and I'll chuckle every now and then.

If HIMYM comes on after a show I've just watched, I make a mad dash for the remote control to change the channel as quickly as possible.

I do the dash for anything Seth MacFarlane related. I despise all his cartoons.

Have anyone seen Bob's Burgers? I like it alot.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I can't get into HIMYM, and TBBT is decent.

But Frasier is definitely one of my favorite shows. Seinfeld and The Office are probably the only sitcoms that rival it. It's very well-written. I watched all eleven seasons in one summer. :bball:

Edit: Favorite character is Bulldog.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox
The Big Bang Theory is alright, I only really watch the Penny-Sheldon moments.

Do you guys ever watch any shows to make fun of them? I know I watch Jersey Shore and The Maury Show sometimes when I'm doing dishes, just for laughs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^ When I'm at school, my roommate and I watch Steven and Chris for that reason. We think it is ridiculous how gay they are. What they hopefully realize is that they were born in a good time. Cavemen who were concerned about how feng shui is not maintained when a chair is the first piece of furniture reached when walking through a foyer, albeit a light magenta chair in a black-and-white checkerboard-sided room, probably did not survive very long.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512
Frasier? Never heard of it. ;)

I can't get into HIMYM, and TBBT is decent.

But Frasier is definitely one of my favorite shows. Seinfeld and The Office are probably the only sitcoms that rival it. It's very well-written

QFT, although I'd put Frasier at the bottom of the three.

HIMYM is so... cheap...

While on the discussion of shows, I love Fringe.
Was this helpful? Yes 0