yconic - FREE Advanced Functions Video Exam Review
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

FREE Advanced Functions Video Exam Review

A photo of nehalkazim nehalkazim
Hi everyone,

For most of you, the Advanced Functions exam is around the corner!

I wanted to take this time to officially introduce my company, ProfessorPass.com.

What is ProfessorPass.com

Professor Pass provides live, online video tutoring for students in Greater Toronto Area. Students are connected to tutors through the e-learning platform where each student is provided tailored education based on their individual needs. Tutors work 1-on-1 with each student to ensure their complete understanding of Advanced Functions.

• Interactive online communication: All tutoring sessions are done using an innovative platform that with a collaborative whiteboard, video conferencing and the ability to write comments or questions.
• Each session is recorded: Each session is privately recorded so you can go back to see exactly what the tutor did to answer question 5c) from the textbook.
• No commute: Tutoring is done completely online so you don't have to take any buses, there isn't a person coming to your home and you choose the time that works best for you!

How We Are Helping You

Professor Pass is creating a video exam review for Advanced Functions. All students are asked to simply ask any questions they have and we’ll create a video for it in our exam review.

If you are interested in asking specific questions as well as getting the final video exam review, please fill out this form.

We have been getting great responses and will be choosing the final questions today (Tuesday, January 17).

Two Questions for You
1) When is your advanced functions exam?
2) What is the concept you’re struggling with?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
I live in Niagara Falls, can I still take part in this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nehalkazim nehalkazim
Absolutely! Advanced Functions is relatively similar across Ontario. Each school is a little different but relatively the same :)

How are you doing so far in the course?
Was this helpful? Yes 0